2. Having water the first thing in the morning also provides your body the much needed energy boost and also improves your metabolism hence relieving your body from disorders of indigestion and constipation
3. Water works wonders for your skin and keeps your skin hydrated. It helps to replenish skin tissues and increases the elasticity of skin
4. Drinking 1-2 glasses of water 30 minutes prior to exercise regime helps to replenish the fluid loss and most importantly, acts as a fuel for the muscles during exercise.
5. Water is very beneficial for your joints as it lubricates the joints, keeping them flexible, and ensuring smooth motion.
6. According to the research conducted by The Institute of Medicine, pregnant women should drink 2.3 litres (nearly 10 cups) of fluids a day and women who breast-feed should consume 3.1 litres (about 13 cups) of fluids a day to stay hydrated
7. Water carries nutrients to your cells, flushes toxins out of vital organs and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues
8. As per research, drinking eight 8oz glasses of water help flush toxins from the body, thus preventing weight gain and improving skin tone.
9. Water helps in flushing out toxic chemicals from the body, prevents headaches, make you eat less, and keeps your skin healthy, hydrated and glowing
10. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily helps in keeping bladder and colon cancer away.