- Amazing Facts About New Zealand
- Interesting Facts About Canada Country
- New Zealand Top 18 Facts For Kids
- Interesting Facts About United Kingdom Country
- Facts About Australia Country
- Intresting Facts About Toronto
- Intresting Fun Facts About Brazil
- Intresting Facts About Scotland
- South Africa Country Facts
- Interesting Facts About Italy
- Dubai Fun Facts
- Interesting Facts About Spain
- USA Punjabi Girls
- Chandigarh single Girl
- Canada Girls
- Model Girls
- Punjabi marriage girls
- America Girls
- Good Look Girls
- One Girl More Photos
- Punjabi Girl In Suit
- Stylish Girls
- Emo Girl
Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Funny Leave Applications - $Amazing$
This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by people in various places of India..
Its really Cool man!! It made me laugh I hope make you smile atleast!!
1. Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows: Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-weekleave.
2. This is from Oracle Bangalore: From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son: "as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days.."
3. Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding: "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
4. From H.A.L. Administration dept: "As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."
5. Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: "Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
6. An incident of a leave letter "I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."
7. A leave letter to the headmaster: "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"
8. Another leave letter written to the headmaster: "As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."
9. Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..."
10. Another one:"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."
11. Actual letter written for application of leave:"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
12. Letter writing: -"I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."
13. A candidate's job application: "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male orFemale'... As I am both(!! ) for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, Iam applying for the post.