Canada,America,England,USA,UK,United Kingdom Country,New Zealand ,Scotland Intresting Facts, Facts,Canada Country Amazing Facts,America Girls,Canada Girls,Germany
,North America,Australia,online World Amazing Photos, Amazing News, World Amazing Fictions, Amazing Reality Facts, Amazing Rumors, World Amazing Facts, World Amazing Pictures, Amazing Letters, Amazing Rhymes, World Amazing Things, Strange Facts, Amazing 3D Art ,Latest Amazing things across the world.
For great looking eyes make sure to use powder shadows for a natural
look and an eyeliner pencil for drama at night. Make sure the liner has a
smudge tip at one end to get that smoky eye look. Only line the top of
the eye is you're looking tired. You don't want to bring more attention
to dark circles under the eyes. Neutral tones with a hint of color are
flattering on everybody.
2. For sheen on the eyelids, dab a bit of Vaseline for a pretty reflective quality, as well as moisture.
3. Open up the eye with a gold/beige shimmery high lighter onto the brow bone.
4. Don't throw away cash on an expensive eye makeup remover! Find a pretty glass bottle and fill it with baby shampoo.
5. If your cream eye shadow dries out, use a few drops of water or mineral oil to soften it up again.
6. Potatoes, like cucumbers, will reduce the appearance of dark, under-eye circles.
1. Use blush as a lipstick, then use clear gloss or lip balm over it. Longer staying power.
Natural ingredients have been used for centuries as makeup: apply beet
juice to lips and cheeks as a stain, or mix it with melted bees wax to
make your own lip balm! Cayenne pepper can plump the lips, but use with
3. Use eye makeup remover to treat super dry, chapped lips. It's a great nighttime lip treatment!
For a longer lasting foundation try a product with silicone. The
silicone creates a sweat-proof and smudge resistant second skin. For me,
I find it helps with my rosacea because the live yeast extract has
2. A powder bronzer under
blush can really even out skin tone. I dab my brush in the bronzer,
then into the blush and lightly cover my whole face.
For a new bronzer, use a foundation that is two to three shades darker
than your skin tone and apply where you would use your bronzer. In a
pinch you could use a brown eye shadow.
4. Papaya mixed with plain yogurt into a paste makes a great exfoliating mask for all skin types!
5. Use an egg white mask for a quick fix for diminishing the appearance of pores.